Join IASW Online
The quickest and easiest method is to join online using our secure online application form. The form will calculate your fees automatically and you can complete your application by submitting your debit or credit card payment
Membership Application Form
The Irish Association of Social Workers (IASW) is the Professional Body for the Social Work Profession in the Republic of Ireland.
IASW members are provided with support and representation in the practice of our profession, as well as an opportunity to improve the standards & quality of Social Work in Ireland. The IASW welcomes members from across the profession, from those who are fully qualified or retired, to those new to the role or studying for their qualification. Check out our great member benefits today.
Some useful information
- IASW’s membership year runs for a one year period from the date you join, so you can join at any stage in the year.
- Once you have completed the online process and your application form has been processed in the IASW Office you will receive a welcome e-mail which will includes your website log-in details.
- As soon as your membership is approved you can access our all of our services immediately.
- The IASW provides Fitness to Practise Legal Expenses cover FREE to the 'working' membership categories: Full-Time, Part-Time (20hrs or less), and 1st Year Post Qualify members ONLY!
- If you wish to join and you live and work outside Ireland, please click on how to become a member with an overseas qualification.
While you are here
Invite just one of your colleagues to join the IASW with you and be in with a chance to win one of three great prizes, READ MORE