Join IASW Online
The quickest and easiest method is to join online using our secure website. The website will work out the fees for you automatically based on the information you provide and you will be able to complete your application by submitting your debit/credit/master card details.
Some useful information before you start:
- IASW’s membership year runs for a one year period from the date you join, so you can join at any stage in the year.
- Once you have completed the online process and your application form has been processed in the IASW Office you will receive a welcome e-mail which will include your website log-in details. A membership pack and insurance certificate will be posted to your address.
- As soon as your membership is approved you can access our all of our services immediately.
- The IASW provides Fitness to Practise Legal Expenses cover FREE to the 'working' membership categories; Full-Time, Part-Time (20hrs or less), and 1st Year Post Qualify members ONLY!
- If you wish to join and you live and work outside Ireland, please click on this link for more information on how to become a member with an overseas qualification.