Name: Ann Keating
Type of Work/Specialism: End of Life Care, Anticipatory Grief, Loss and Bereavement
Telephone: 086 042 9835
CORU Registration Number: SW003225
- Available to travel for supervision on the East and South Coast or up to 150 km from my Wicklow address.
- Mileage may need to be covered, location depending.
- Supervision via remote access is also available if preferred throughout any part of Ireland.
- Remote online seminars talks and supervision support via Zoom or Skype are available to both individual and groups.
- If software access is limited, I am also available through WhatsApp video/audio, mobile or email.
Charge per hour: € 90 per hour. Group rates are negotiable. Invoice given for every consultation
Description of relevant experience/profile:
- Over 37 years of experience in Medical Social Work – specialising in end of life care. Extensive experience in bereavement, end of life care, loss, rehabilitation, and disability.
- Experienced at all levels of social work specialising as Principal Medical Social Worker for 17 years.
- Trained in Morrison Model of Supervision (2003) – by Teresa Crawford. Have supervised over 40 people to date.
- Occasional lecturer in the area of loss and grief.
- Deliver bespoke training on breaking bad news etc.
- Skills training for managing casework; difficult scenarios and end of life care planning.
Qualifications: C.Q.S.W. 1983 UCC and Master’s Mode B 2004 UCD Bereavement A Paradigm Shift
Professional registrations: CORU, IASW 0416 and Nagalro 3470
Extra skills: Consultation for setting up social work departments and bereavement support services. Providing professional advice on good governance and best practice on policies and procedures. Developing CPD (continuous professional development) and PDP (Professional Development Plan). Skills training for caseload management; managing difficult scenarios and end of life care planning/bereavement aftercare. Extensive access to handouts etc on skills training and reflective practice skills