Members login


Join IASW today

Apply Now


Overseas - Qualified Social Worker looking for work in Ireland

If you qualified as a social worker abroad and would now like to work in the Republic of Ireland you will need to register yourself and your qualifications to practice with: CORU, The Social Work Registration Board

Find out more about the validation of International Qualifications here:

Contact CORU for further information; E: T: 003531 2933160 

Also - when you register with CORU you will be eligible to join IASW (go to The Membership section on our website). The vast majority of Social Work posts are advertised with us. The largest employer of social workers in Ireland, is the HSE in order to apply for jobs within the HSE you must register with 


  • Have a job you would like to advertise here?

    Contact us