Member Get A Member
Community Matters More Now Than Ever. Let’s Grow Our Professional Community. Members, Spread the Word Today
Let’s get others to join our community of more than 1400 social work professionals committed to the highest standards of practice and ethics.
Do You Want to Help the IASW Build a Thriving Professional Community?
Help other social work professionals achieve a more rewarding career journey. All you have to do is encourage one of your colleagues to join the IASW.
Membership of the IASW is a statement of your true social work professionalism. We provide support, advocacy and representation in the practice of the social work profession. We are the voice of social work in Ireland.
Some of Our Member Benefits
- CPD Resources and Support with CPD Portfolio
- Free Member Only CPD Events
- CORU Fitness to Practice Legal Expenses Cover
- Exclusive Access to Job Opportunities and Information
- Participation in Special Interest Groups and Committees
- Free Subscription to ‘The Irish Social Worker’ Journal and Online Back Issues
- Regular updates and information.
- Reduced rates at conferences, events and other IASW activities.
What's in It for Me?
- Every time you recruit a new member you strengthen the IASW.
- A vital and growing association means greater recognition of the profession and improved education and networking opportunities for all members.
- You're helping others achieve a more rewarding career journey
- Enter our free deaw and be into win!
What Can I Do?
Reach out to colleagues who could benefit from IASW membership. Encourage them to join IASW today. Members from across the profession are all welcome - fully qualified, retired, new to the role or studying for their qualification.
For every member you recruit, who includes you as their referrer on the sign up form, the IASW will enter you into our monthly draw to win a €100 One4all voucher.
- Closing Date: You have until the 30th/31st of each month to recruit as many members as you can.
- Each member you recruit represents one entry into the draw.
- The draw will take place on the 1st day of each month. Prize winners will be contacted before 7th of the month.
- T&C’s apply, click on this Terms & Conditions_UDDec2020 for the full terms & conditions
- Use personal contact or personal messages .
- Share on social media.
- Share the benefits of IASW and how it has helped you professionally.
- Follow up and remind them to include your name on the form when they join.