Advertising with IASW
Announcement: From Monday 4th of January 2021 the IASW will be increasing its advertising fees which have not been increased since 2014.
New fees into effect Monday 4th of January 2021:
Web Advert & Email Circular: our standard charge for adverts: €275.00 (flat fee, no VAT charged)
Full A5 Page Colour Advert in our Journal: our charge is €425.00 (flat fee, no VAT charged)
- We will advertise on Mondays and Wednesdays and all the adverts we have will be sent on an email circular together to our 1,500+ members. It will often occur that your advert is the only one on a stand-alone mailer, but we can't guarantee it.
- All adverts will be individually placed in the ‘Jobs’ or ‘Events’ sections of the IASW website until its closing date or for a maximum of six months, whichever occurs first.
When preparing an email & web advert for IASW, please check the following items, as appropriate.
Have you included:
- Background information about your organisation
- Closing date for applications
- Contact details for applicants: telephone number, email address and/or postal address
- The dates and venue of events, training courses, seminars and information on how to book
- You can include a maximum of two additional documents that can be made available as downloads from your advert (flyers, forms, job specifications, etc.). If doing so, please check that no document is larger than 2MB and that their total size is not larger than 4MB.
Submitting your advert
Adverts should be submitted by email to our Office Administrator at email@example.com - include the following items:
- The text of your advert, as it should be displayed, either in the body of your email or as an attached MS-Word or PDF file.
- Any documents that you wish to have attached to your advert (as downloadable files). See the Checklist.
- If needed please submit the PO number with your advert.
You will normally receive a response within 1 working day of your submission.
If your advert is chargeable then you will receive an invoice by email.
We allow 30 days for you to pay by cheque or EFT from the invoice date.
Contact us if you have any queries: E: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: 086 024 1055