IASW Independent Social Workers
Name: Pavashne Mariah
Type of Work/Specialism: Child and Family Welfare, Adult Services, Child Services, Mental Health, Play therapy, Sandplay, Management, Supervision
CORU Registration Number: SW03116
Region/Location: Offaly / Online
Languages spoken: English
Description of relevant experience/profile:
- Pavashne is a Social Worker, Play Therapist and Supervisor.
- She has her own private practice as a clinician and supervisor, whilst working in the Mental Health Services.
- She has experience in working in Child and Family Welfare Services in South Africa and Ireland.
- She has worked in Mental Health Services with Adults, Children and in the Forensic Services.
- She has also worked as Principal Social Worker for Child and Adolescent Mental Health & Adult Mental Health Services in the Midlands.
- She has also trained Integrated Sand Tray Play, Lego Based Therapist, AutPlay therapist.
- Pavashne has good knowledge and experience working with Autism and ADHD.
- BA (Social Work) (UDW).
- Post Graduate Certificate in Social Work (UDW).
- Certificate in HIV/Aids Care and Counselling (University of Durban Westville).
- Diploma in Eating Disorders.
- Diploma in Mental Health and Psychiatry.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Practice Teaching, Supervision and Management (NUIG).
- Practitioner, Trainer and Supervisor in Behavioural Family Therapy in Psychosis.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Therapeutic Play Skills (NUIG) / Play Therapy
- Post Graduate Diploma in Therapeutic Play Skills (NUIG) /Play Therapy
- Certification in Integrated Sand Tray Play.
Professional registrations: CORU, PTIrl, IASW and NAGALRO
Extra skills: Other qualifications include, Lego based therapist, Autplay Therapy, Behavioural Family Therapy in Early Psychosis