Name: Aoife Bairéad
Type of Work/Specialism: Attachment, Trauma and Child Protection
Telephone: 083 375 7227
CORU Registration Number: SW003777
Region/Location: Dublin / Online
Charge per hour: € 80 - € 110
Description of relevant experience/profile:
- I have been working with children and families for 19 years across various disciplines including community supports, residential care, homeless services, and child protection social work.
- I have held both frontline and managerial positions during this time.
- Since 2014 I have provided training to several groups and professional bodies including the IASW, UCD, the HSE and Tulsa.
- Over the past two years I have worked as an independent social worker, providing attachment and trauma informed assessment and intervention for children and families.
- In addition, I provide individual and group supervision for various professions and services.
Qualifications: BSS Social Work
Professional registrations: CORU and IASW
Extra skills: Post grad training in attachment and trauma including the AAI, Infant CARE Index, Meaning of the Child, School Age Assessment, Theraplay Level 1&2