Name: Denis Cullen
Type of Work/Specialism: Adult Mental Health; Individual and Group Supervision/Coaching; Criminal Justice; Safeguarding; Serious Incident Review & Root Cause Analysis Specialist.
Telephone: 083 404 7506
CORU Registration Number: SW004134
Region/Location: Clare / Willing to travel / Zoom
Charge per hour: € 80
Description of relevant experience/profile:
- Highly experienced social work practitioner, supervisor and senior manager having worked in the statutory sector since 1989.
- My expertise lies within the field of Adult Mental Health and my practice experience includes community, forensic and criminal justice settings including prisons.
- I have worked at a senior level as Strategic Head of Social Work & Safeguarding for a large NHS Trust in the UK and have held Senior Operational, Service Development and Commissioning roles.
- I currently work as an Independent Mental Health & Social Care Consultant, Facilitator, Social Work Supervisor & Personal and Leadership Coach. I am also employed via the Mental Health Commission of Ireland as a Tribunal Lay Member in accordance with statutory regulation. I strive to promote, encourage and foster the highest of standards and best practices in the delivery of mental health services in Ireland.
- My supervisory experience includes social work practitioners and allied health professionals at all levels including healthcare managers, senior managers, and multi-disciplinary group settings.
- Areas of Expertise: Mental Health, Strategic Development, Leadership, Individual & Group Supervision, Mentoring and Coaching, Serious Incident Reviews and Root Cause Analysis reporting.
Qualifications: CQSW (Univ. Manchester); MA (Univ. Liverpool); Dip. Forensic Behavioural Science (Univ. Liverpool); Dip. Counselling (Univ. Liverpool); PRINCE2 Project Management (QA Ltd., Manchester) Advanced Dip. Executive, Leadership & Personal Coaching (Kingstown College, Dublin)
Professional registrations: CORU (Ireland), 'Social Work England' (UK), EMCC (European Mentoring & Coaching Council)
Extra skills: European Accredited Executive, Leadership and Personal Coach.