Name: Pavashne Mariah
Type of Work/Specialism: Social Work Services, Management, Child and Family Welfare, Mental Health. Social Worker and Play therapist, with experience of working with children, adults, and families in various settings. Specialisation in Child and family welfare, Mental Health (AMHS, CAMHS, YAMHS and Forensic)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
CORU Registration Number: SW003116
Region/Location: Laois, Offaly, Westmeath / Online
Charge per hour: € 60 – € 80. Negotiable
Description of relevant experience/profile:
- Pavashne is a Social Worker, Play Therapist and Supervisor.
- She has her own private practice as a clinician and supervisor, whilst working in the Mental Health Services.
- She has experience in working in Child and Family Welfare Services in South Africa and Ireland.
- She has worked in Mental Health Services with Adults, Children and in the Forensic Services.
- She has also worked as Principal Social Worker for Child and Adolescent Mental Health & Adult MHS.
- She has also trained Integrated Sand Tray Play.
- BA (Social Work) (UDW).
- Post Graduate Certificate in Social Work (UDW).
- Certificate in HIV/Aids Care and Counselling (University of Durban Westville).
- Diploma in Eating Disorders.
- Diploma in Mental Health and Psychiatry.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Practice Teaching, Supervision and Management (NUIG).
- Practitioner, Trainer and Supervisor in Behavioural Family Therapy in Psychosis.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Play Therapy (NUIG).
- Certification in Integrated Sand Tray Play.
Professional registrations: CORU and PT Ireland
Extra skills: Qualification in Play Therapy, Supervision / Individual & Group, HIV / Sexual Health, Mental Health and Psychiatry. She has a keen interest in Trauma, Attachment / Relationship, and the effectiveness of creativity in work and supervision. She also has an interest in Autism and neurodevelopment disorders